Thursday, December 2, 2010

Free Printable: One Children's Illustration Each Day for A Year...Amazing!

This is too amazing not to share.  Katie at Ooh Moon is offering anyone one free printable children's illustration each day for the next year.  Are you kidding me?  Love it!

What an opportunity to share an appreciation for art with our kids!  (Having been a teacher, I have always loved children's literature and especially children's illustrations, so this is especially thrilling for me!)  You have to download the illustration each day, the day it is offered, in order to download it for free.

I missed Day 1, but I'm happy to start on Day 2, and hope you are too!  What a treat!  Thank you to Katie at Ooh Moon for such a generous gift!








Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails