Friday, December 17, 2010

Free Printable: Gift Tags for Your Wrapping Pleasure

I don't know about you, but I still need to wrap all our Christmas presents!  Eek!  When will I find the time?  Not sure...I'm starting to wonder how it's going to happen actually.  ;)  Hmmm...

While I figure that out, I thought I would share some awesome gift tags I found.  Jen from My Delicious Ambiguity has pulled together a boat load of awesome printable gift tags from a variety of neat-o blogs.  For some reason or another, these kinds of things just make me happy.  I love that people are so willing to share.  I love that they are mostly a compilation of simple, classy, and cute minus the tacky and ugly.  I love most paper goods.  I love the little details that a gift tag can provide.  Alright...take a peek.

Loved these gift tags from Blush Printables.  So sweet and so chic, all in one.  Love them.  Do you?  I imagine them adorning brown paper packages tied up with string.  Wouldn't they be so perfect?
FREE printable gift tags
Courtesy of Blush Printables
I also loved these gift tags with touches of red.  I'm going to try to wrap with mostly red gift wrap this year, and while these tags are quite simple, I also find them to be so lovely.
Courtesy of Belvedere Designs

Some more I loved...a bit of elegance...a bit of whimsy...a bit of oh so great.

Xmastagfreebiebanner
Courtesy of Design. Wash. Rinse. Repeat
Courtesy of Ziggity Zoom

Thanks to Jen and all the fabulous bloggers for sharing some great wrapping inspiration.  Again, be sure to check out the full gift tag round up post at My Delicious Ambiguity, and good luck with all your wrapping!

Blessings to you,

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails