Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorite Hallelujahs in 2010

Happy New Year friends!  As this year draws to a close (I'm still in a little shock...where has it all gone?), I wanted to just take a moment to remember.  In retrospect, I haven't really been blogging for long at all.  I think I finally started blogging a little more purposefully and consistently about half way through this year.  I had done a little in the last couple years, mostly intended for family, but in realizing how much goodness is out there with the gazillions of people blogging, I couldn't resist and have joined blogland with my hallelujahs.  It has been so much fun exploring your blogs and all the encouragement, kindness, and creativity we can all offer each other.  So many folks share their talent so generously, and I am often in awe of the inspiration out there.  I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to share some of my  hallelujahs with all of you and am very much looking forward to what 2011 has in store for us all.  


Many blessings to you as you celebrate this evening.  Take care of yourself, be good to each other, and enjoy every moment you are afforded!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Just thought I'd share with you some of my favorite hallelujahs shared here this year...sometimes just pictures, lots of Cooper adventures, favorite things, music, yummy recipes or a shared idea, and a couple DIY projects.  Please enjoy!  I look forward to sharing more hallelujahs with you in 2011!

. . . . .


You're Here by Francesca Battistelli

December 2010

This was a new Christmas song for me.  Loved it!  Got to sing it as a duet with my 
friend at church.  Lifted my spirit, made me think, and helped me praise and rejoice.


. . . . . . . . . . .


December 2010


Great time with sweet friends and family...along with an easy recipe.  Several 
readers said they tried the Butterfinger Wannabes and enjoyed them!  Yay!

. . . . .


December 2010


Just some fun recommendations of what 
we've enjoyed with our little buddy.


. . . . .


DIY Pottery Barn Inspired Ornament Advent Calendar

December 2010


A fun new tradition...and I'm looking forward 
to more advent activities next year.


. . . . .



Love a good snowfall!



. . . . .


November 2010




. . . . .

November 2010

Photo Courtesy of  thepioneerwoman.com
Lots of yummy pumpkin recipes that I found.  Mmmmmm!

. . . . .


November 2010


Quick go to recipe for me when I'm in a recipe rut.


. . . . .


November 2010

Fish Kisses: a bedtime story

. . . . .


October 2010


Fun Halloween duo this year for my husband and little buddy.


. . . . .


October 2010


Super easy project for the fall...
who doesn't love a little twine in the fall?


. . . . .


October 2010


Fun picture adventure and family time!


. . . . .

Wilcox Farm Harvest Festival...Did you say farm?

 October 2010

Another fun picture adventure.  The 
colors of fall never cease to amaze me.


. . . . .


September 2010

Just makes me want to be better.

. . . . .


August 2010


This kid loves to jam...and he loves to pray.  He's a keeper!

. . . . .


August 2010


This kid makes being a Mom so much fun.

. . . . .


June 2010


This face says it all.  Every moment of our days are filled 
with the awesomeness that is Cooper.  I am so thankful.


. . . . .

June 2010


One of our favorite sandwiches...and waffle fries don't hurt.


. . . . .


April 2010





Cooper enjoys his food.  Love that about him.  
I am filled with joy when I am cooking for him.

. . . . .


April 2010


One of my all time favorite picture taking adventures.

. . . . .


April 2010


Just a precious moment I love sharing with my son...garbage day.

. . . . .


Blessings to you and a safe and joy filled New Year's Eve!



Linking to...

  Becolorful

3 comments:

  1. Thoroughly enjoyed seeing your year in review!! It certainly makes you realize how very much you have to be thankful for! Have a truly wonderful 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post to read. You are stunning and your little guy is such a cutie. Loved how you presented some of your favorite memories and posts of the past year.
    Thanks for sharing at Becolorful
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies. You are too kind, and I so appreciate your sweet words. I love your blogs thoroughly and look forward to what 2011 has in store for all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails