Sunday, November 28, 2010

What's In Your Child's Holiday Travel Bag?

So I was doing some shopping online this weekend (my favorite kind of shopping!!!), and I was trying to think outside of the box a bit!  I came across these adorable kids backpacks and quickly found a few favorites.

Angel Street Kids Rocket Pack Backpack
Awesome Rocket
    
Skip Hop Zoo Pack Owl Backpack - 210204
Adorable Owl

Beatrix Little Kid Papar Owl Backpack Set
Girly Owl

Wildkin Big Dots Large Backpack in Green
Green Grass Circles

Wildkin Olive Kids Trains, Planes & Trucks Backpack in Blue - 14079
Trains, Planes, and Trucks

J World Kid's Sparkling Wheel Rolling Backpack with Lunch Bag in White Bubble
Sweet Polka Dots

J World Kid's Multi Pocket Laptop Backpack in Airplane
Soaring Airplanes
Cute, right?  Then I got to thinking more...when you travel during the holidays, or get ready for a vacation or trip of any sort, what do you throw in your kids backpacks?  What are your musts for great entertainment, satisfying snacks, and a little comfort?

We are doing a little travelling this year, and I would LOVE to have some of your input, suggestions, and favorites!

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!


PS - Stay tuned for a giveaway (Our very first to be exact!), coming just in time for a little Christmas shopping!  Woo to the hoo for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Nice info ;) Thx for you’r time… ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails