Saturday, November 27, 2010

Start Each Day With A Grateful Heart

In the spirit of a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend, I wanted to 
share this thought with you lovely people as you start your day.



Indeed.  Shouldn't we all?  If you feel so led, take a moment to pause.  
Take a deep breath.  Think of how you are blessed.  Thank the Lord 
for this day!  Go to the Lord with a grateful heart.  Shout it out!  Say
 it quietly.  Pray it silently.  Sing it out loud!  Share it with a loved one.  
Say it with your actions.  Show it in giving.  Exemplify it in living.  

Hallelujah Lord!  I am grateful.


This is the day the Lord has made; 
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- - -
Psalm 118: 24


May today bring you, dear readers, many opportunities 
for a grateful heart.  I surely know, I am grateful for you!

Blessings on this day and always,

Thanks Moore Minutes for finding and sharing this colorful quote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails