Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shared Recipes: Pumpkin Flavored Goodness


I'm a lover of pumpkin flavored goodness.  I went perusing, and I think these recipes fit the bill 
quite nicely.  Maybe one of these last minute recipes will be perfect for this year's Thanksgiving, 
or maybe you could save them for some cozy upcoming December days...and guests. Or maybe, 
just maybe, you could make them just because.  Whatever the case may be, I hope you'll enjoy!  

I know I'm going to!  Yum!

Please visit the sites linked below in order to see full tutorials, recipes, and much more.  All photo 
credits belong to the owners of the sites and recipes.  I give them all the credit.  Actually, I am still 
blown away by the generosity of folks...taking the time to share such great recipes and projects.  
Thanks so much to all of you!  Thank you and a big, "Hallelujah!" for you.  Happy Thanksgiving!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wouldn't this Pumpkin French Toast be so lovely as a 
breakfast for Thanksgiving guests?  Or shoot, for yourself?




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How about this Easier Than Pie Pumpkin Crunch?



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And this Pumpkin Bread Pudding...just divine.  Want. To. Taste. Right. Now.

TPW_0573

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Overwhelmed with yumminess yet?  Nah...keep going...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mmm...wouldn't you love to try these Pumpkin Tartlettes with Maple Glaze?


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How about this?  Does the sound of Toffee Topped Pumpkin Pie have your mouth watering?  
Head over to The Recipe Girl's site for a step by step video tutorial.  Mmmmm...

Or maybe you'd prefer pumpkin pie with a hint of maple, like this Maple Pumpkin Pie.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pumpkin Pie + Cheesecake = Sounds good to me.  

Picture of Almost-Famous Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also, this Pumpkin Cream Pie should do the trick for ya...


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...and if you are going for the cute factor, you could present it in a jar...
like these Mini Pots of Pumpkin Cream Pie I posted the other day.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hmmm...is it getting hot in here?  Just thinking about the hard work it would take to make
all these tempting treats these delicious treats is making me sweat!  Need to cool off?
How about trying these Pumpkin Pie Popsicles?



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Is the thought of popsicles right now making you shiver?  Brrrrrrrrrr...
Try warming up again with this Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate.

Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


And lastly, I must say that I don't love Krispy Kreme donuts, but I do wonder if they are still selling the Pumpkin Spiced Donut Holes.  If they are, head run, don't walk, literally fly over there to snag some 
before they are no longer being sold.  I'm not joking here folks.  So serious.  You will not regret it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Let me know if you try any of these recipes and how they turn out!



Sharing at...

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering looking at all those great recipes. I gave you an award today!
    http://bet1975.blogspot.com/2010/11/who-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! That all looks sooooooo good!

    And thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting on my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much forfeaturing my recipe Holly

    Xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails