Monday, November 15, 2010

Good News: Free Shipping at GAP and Cozy Christmas Inspiration

Introducing EVERYDAY FREE SHIPPING On any order over $50*. No code. No Hassle. Just select the FREE Everyday option in checkout. P.S. Enjoy FREE shipping and returns on any Piperlime order. No Minumum. Shop Now


Well shoot, this is just super.  I was hoping it would come to this.

A few little inspirations I found at the GAP for a cozy Christmas!  You can click the pictures for more information about that particular item.  My favorites are the love and lip handbags.  I know I mentioned that the commercial side of Christmas is not my favorite, but it never hurts to do a little window shopping!

Bring it on Christmas...bring it on...

A Cozy Christmas Day


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

         

             

        

        

      

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Followed By A Cozy Christmas Night

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


    

       

              


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



I just wanted to mention that I am in no way paid by the GAP or given any type of special privileges or gifts to promote their products.  It's just one of my favorite stores, so why not share the love.  They have awesome promotions and sales racks people.  Never pay full price!


Blessings to you, and happy Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails