Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Free Thanksgiving Printable...Share Your Gratitude

With Thanksgiving approaching, are you being reminded of the many blessings in your life?  I know I am.  During this time of year, the magazine and catalog inspirations, the sermons at church, the family gatherings, gosh, even the crisp fall weather, are all helping to serve as such great reminders of the many people and reasons in my life I have to be thankful.

My arthritis has been flaring up quite a bit lately, and with it has come a bit more stress, unbalanced time management, exhaustion, and frustration.  But my goodness, even on the rainiest of days, in the worst of moods, or even the stressed out state of a big, fat, lame-o arthritic flare up, I never cease to be amazed at the wealth of blessings in my life.  I don't really have much to complain about in comparison to many folks around the world.  The Lord has shown me much mercy and grace, and for these and His great gift of life, I am forever grateful.

What are you grateful for this year?  How has God blessed you?  Is there something small or something big that you are thankful for today?  What is it?  Who is it?  Why is it?

Check out this free Thanksgiving printable thanks to Someday Crafts. If you're interested, click on it to be taken to the larger version to download and print.




So fun!  Hmmm...how could you share some love and gratitude with those you love using this free printable

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Do the little lunch bags in your house need a special note tucked inside?  

Does the steering wheel of your loved one's car need a sweet little message taped to it?  

Does that thoughtful card you are sending need that little extra something to help the recipient smile?  

How about your bathroom mirror?  

Your loved one's bookmark?  

In the fridge taped to the milk?  

On the shower door?

Near the toothbrush?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Just a few fun ways you could share gratitude with your dear loved ones.  Maybe these notes are for you; maybe they aren't.  At any rate, please do tell someone you love just how much they mean to you.  Give them a kiss and a cuddle, a smooch and a squeeze.  Tell them and mean it, and do it as often as you can.

Blessings to you on this glorious day to be thankful,

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails