Friday, November 5, 2010

Free Kitchen Label Printables

   

Aren't these free printable labels darling?  Cathe Holden makes them available to you FREE on her site Just Something I Made.  Go check it out!  Click any of them to get to the downloadable versions and her site.

Anchor Hocking 1-Gallon Heritage Hill Jar with Glass Lid

Wouldn't they look great adorning THESE clear glass canisters?  I have similar glass jars above my fridge holding flour, sugar, and powdered sugar.  Maybe they need a little sprucing.

She has oodles and oodles of other free printables and darling ideas.  Thanks so much for sharing Cathe!

Isn't it amazing how generous some folks are with their talent?  How can you share yours?  How has God wired you to shine His light through you?

Blessings,

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails