Monday, November 22, 2010

First Snow of the Season!

Woke up to a beautiful dusting of snow today!  Brian got 
out of bed and told me to look out the window.  Yahoo!  

This moment took me way back to the day of being a kiddo, waking up 
to snow on the ground, huddling near the furnace vents and crackling 
fire with my family, and hoping for a late start or cancellation of school. 


When the Coopster woke up, we made sure to have a little moment with him...
looking out the window and talking about how special it was to wake up to snow.


Even the rosemary got a dusting.







  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails