Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And the Stylish Blogger Award Goes To...

Imagine me doing my very best impersonation of Reese Witherspoon  in 
Legally Blonde when she finds out she is on the internship list!  Okay, ready?!

ME!!!

  Love that movie...and isn't Elle just as stylish as you can get?!  Alright, ahem, moving on...

Ah gee shucks...am I blushing?  I just might be thanks to my very first blog award!  
Thank you to Brandi for passing this award on to me.  Made my day girl!  You are too 
kind, and I love peeking in on your life at Don't Disturb this Groove also!  Thanks again.  



In order to accept this award, I must... 


                                      1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded it to me.
                                      2.  Share 7 things about myself.
                                      3.  Pay it forward to 15 bloggers whom I feel are deserving.
                                      4.  Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


So, a little about me...


1.  
I am a middle child, with an older brother and younger sister.
2.  
I love my parents dearly and am very thankful that they have become my best friends.
3.  
I get a little obsessed with the little details of any project  and getting things just right, 
all while at the same time, allowing my laundry room to become Mt. Laundry.  Go figure.
4.  
I have been married to my husband for about 7 1/2 years, and I truly believe 
it's a miracle that he still loves me...after all these years of mood swings, 
arthritis pain, and a quirky personality.  Babes, you're the best.
5.  
I miss having a dog around the house since putting our sweet dog to sleep.  Honey, 
are you reading this post?  If so...hint, hint.  Helping a little love from the pound or 
shelter would be awesome.  Big red bow.  Under the Christmas tree?  Hint, hint.
6.  
I love my little buddy, and couldn't imagine life without him.  Coop, you're the man!
7.  
I would love to start an etsy shop to sell cards and 
gift tags I make.  I enjoyed doing that years ago.

And a pinch to grow an inch...just for fun...
8.  
Lately, I wake up every morning and one of the first things I do is look to see if I have 
any new readers or followers!  Oops, did I type that out loud?  :)  It's true.  I'll own it.  


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


Alright, enough about me.  Here are a few fellow bloggers that 

just adore, and they are quite stylish if I do say so myself.  



But quickly, on a side note...there are a million blogs out there that I love and am 
inspired by daily!  Big names, little names, food, design, life adventures...all over 
the map.  These are simply a list of bloggers that have stood out to me recently for one 
reason or another, but please know, I could easily have listed...seriously... a million. 

Alex at Make, Do, and Send
Amanda and Amber at Bake It Pretty
AnaLisa at Whatever is Lovely
Andrea at Simple Organized Living
Aubrey and Lindsay at Aubrey & Llindsay's Little House Blog
Cathe at Just Something I Made
Dave and Joi at Nuestra Vida Dulce
Hannah at Bouffe e Bambini
Jessica at Craftily Ever After
Pearl Street Interiors at The Little Green Notebook
Sarah at Clover Lane
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Thanks again, and thanks for reading!  
Blessings,

(P.S.)
My feelings won't be hurt at all if I've listed you here, and you decide not to accept this award
on your blog.  For some, this award might not fit the style or purpose of their blog, and if that's
the case for you, I totally and completely understand.  :)  Just know, I think you are awesome...
and that I am saying a big, "Hallelujah!" just for you!  Thanks for all the inspiration

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Holly! Your little Cooper is almost as cute as mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Holly, your so sweet to think of me and give me an award. I'm terrible at excepting them! I'm swamped with giveaway posts and sponsor welcomes but I am sooooo honored you thought of me! Thank you!!! Friday I'm posting an AWESOME giveaway. You've got to come enter! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girl! You're too sweet! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get a new member to your family from the pound this Christmas. I know they say a dog is not just for Christmas but our little Yorkie was born on 22nd December so he is a Cristmas pup! Anyway, I like your blog, just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Holly thanks so much for picking me!! You are awesome :)

    Its great to see you've awarded the stylish blogger award to so many lovely blogs, I have definitely found some new blogs to follow thanks to this post. Have a great day Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Holly, thank you so much for this award!

    Your blog is looking really good!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails