Friday, October 22, 2010

Our Little Man




Working so hard at his tool bench.  (My parents found it on the side of the road as a yard sale 
was closing up for $20.00.)  One of the best things we have received thus far.  Coop loves it.


Continuing his hard work on his Radio Flyer car.  Again, one of the all time best 
things we have given Cooper.  It has provided hours of endless joy and playtime.



Coop just got a hair cut from Auntie April the other day.  He has the poofiest hair ever...can you see it sticking straight up?  Love it.  He especially likes it when she lets him spray her water bottle all over the mirror while she's finishing his cut.  Before leaving, she always styles a little mohawk for him, and while I pay, he nearly fills an entire cup full of cool Mountain Mist water in the lobby.  He just likes pressing the button.


God sure smiled on us when he sent this little man our way.  I feel so incredibly blessed to be his mom.  Coop fills my heart full to the brim, and I am forever a changed person because of him.  He can do nothing to damper my love for him, and I will do everything in my power to keep him safe, teach him well, and love him with every fiber of my being.

Makes me think of how much God loves me.  How incredible that God loves me like that...in a more profound and full way than I could ever describe...after all the things I do (on a daily basis...pretty much hourly...) that require his grace and forgiveness.  How incredible that His love is not only for me, but for every soul He has ever created...you, your friend, your loved one, your neighbor, a stranger...and it never stops.  His love is steadfast and endures forever.  I am just in awe.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
His love endures forever.
Psalm 136: 1

Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. he is so handsome! you are a great writer holls, keep up the blog updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! It's great when a child really takes interest in a toy.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails