Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Have A "Sweet" October!

Just wishing you a very "sweet" October!  Love this time of year!  Don't you?  What's your favorite thing about fall?  When summer draws to a close, what do you most look forward to enjoying with the cozy atmosphere of fall?




This is one of my hallelujahsbyholly fall card creations. Paper candy corns are bought and embellished with glitter.  All detailed art is placed on a blank white card and comes with a plain white envelope in a plastic sleeve.


Linking up with...Today's Creative Blog, Sugar Bee Craft Edition...Take A Look Tuesday, and Embellishing Life's Craft Catwalk 

2 comments:

  1. That card is adorable!!!

    I just love everything about fall!! I love wearing sweaters again...and the sun setting earlier, which kind of calms life down some...getting under the blankets to watch a movie...wathcing the leaves change colors...the anticipation of the holiday season arriving! I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Fall! The crisp, cool air is probably what I love best.
    Thanks for linking up to Craft Catwalk! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails