Sunday, October 3, 2010

Go Ahead, Make Someone's Day

I don't think there is a day that goes by that isn't worth telling someone just how much you care for them.  Right?!  I think I've been doing too much waiting lately.  Why wait to tell someone you love them?  Why wait to brighten someone's day?  Why wait to make someone smile...or laugh?  Why wait to extend the grace you have been given freely?  Why wait?!

I found a sweet idea at The Crafty Nest that gives you a fun opportunity to love your loved one.  Download and print these pages, and fill someone's heart with joy!  So go for it.  That's right...just go for it.  I think you'll find in doing so, your heart might just get full to the brim too!

Here's a glimpse of what you can download...for free!  How fun is that?!  Thanks to The Crafty Nest!

Top 10 gift certificates


1 comment:

  1. That's such a great idea! I should tell my husband how much I love him more often, and this download is the perfect excuse to share with him exactly what I love about him. Thanks for sharing! And thanks for joining my blog! It means so much to me. :) Also, I see you have a DIY page - I can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails