Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Free Baby Sling from Seven Slings

Thanks to a tip from The Coupon Project, I just ordered a FREE BABY SLING from Seven Slings.  FREE!!!  All I had to do was pay shipping ($12)...not bad.  Of course Brian reminded me that it wasn't free, it was actually $12.  Of course I said, "No, the sling was free, and the shipping cost $12."  We like to have little "discussions" about that kind of stuff.  So ridiculous.  Then we laugh at ourselves.  Do you ever do that with your husband?

Anyway, the good news is that all you have to do is go to Seven Slings, choose one of their slings valued at $39, and enter the promotional code "onefree" at checkout.  That easy.  No tax...woo hoo!

I ordered Green Vibe...do you love it? 



By the way, I am in no way hinting that I am pregnant.  But we do hope to have a little brother or sister for Cooper someday...and I've always wanted a sling!

*** Editor's Note: Just got a note back from The Coupon Project regarding this deal.  Just an FYI.  Just as a heads-up, I'm emailing back and forth a gal that says this should not have gone out on coupon blogs. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. So know that this post has a decent chance of being removed. :( UGH!  On a happier note, glad you got your sling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails