Sunday, August 1, 2010

Catching Up On Old Posts

Since having time to blog is a bit of a luxury for me, sometimes I sit and blog about several past events at a time and publish entries that I've had saved with the hopes of  editing and finishing at a later date.  I usually post them with the date of the event, so even if they are new, they may not show up near the top of the page when you check in.

If you ever get bored, just take a peek in past months for some new entries.  You just never know where a new entry will show up. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails