Wednesday, July 7, 2010

1st Peepee in the Potty

When Brian noticed Cooper looking suspiciously ready to use the bathtub as his diaper, he got him out and put him on the potty.  Cooper excitedly met the challenge with his first peepee in the potty.  He was very proud, and we celebrated with high fives, praise, and an M&M.

Here's to more peepee in the potty...at the age of 1 1/2!  Way to go Cooper!


Mom, are you really going to take pictures of me going to the bathroom?
Well in that case, cheeeeeese!
Okay, so I think I'm finished.
M&M please!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, what fun! good job, cooper!
    trevin has recently looked like he's going to use the tub as a toilet, too, and we've tried sitting him on the potty. he likes sitting there, but nothing yet. i'm sort of waiting until we're past vacations to enter into the true attempt at potty-training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just doing it here and there. I'm not pushing it, as he doesn't seem quite as enthused as when we first tried it! Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails