Friday, June 4, 2010

Cooper Loves to Oooooooooo.








Cooper loves to Ooooooo.

We got to explore the playground at my old elementary school today, Maplewood Elementary, after visiting my parents. His favorite toy was the large toy fire engine, of course. When he sees something he thinks he can drive, he just points and shouts, "Oooooooo," with a huge smile on his face.  Pretending to drive, usually in the driver's seat of our cars after a shopping trip, is one of his favorite things to do lately.

So with a bright red and yellow vehicle just right for him to Oooooo, how could he resist?


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails