Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cadbury Creme Eggs


Outer layer of yummy melt away chocolate, oozey fondant goodness in the center, and a tall glass of my Nonfat Smith Brother's Farm milk.  Mmmmmmmm.  I am so glad I bought a few packs of these when they were on sale after Easter.  I have to say, quite possibly one of my favorite things around Easter time.  I'm sure it's loaded with junk, and quite frankly, I'm pretty sure Jamie Oliver wouldn't want his kids eating it, but for me, it's a little bit of wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite, too! And Bryce thinks they're kind of gross...what a weirdo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian thinks they are gross too! More for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails