Tuesday, November 4, 2008

39 Weeks Pregnant...Look At That Baby Bump!


Wowsers...November 12th is quickly approaching, and we are beginning to feel the urgency and sense of excitement that we are going to soon have a son. It's pretty crazy to think! We are thinking our little man might be a little late. I've been 1cm two weeks in a row now, so it will be interesting to see the progress this Thursday at my next appointment.

Anxiously looking forward to the arrival of our little one.  Still feels like a dream!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, nice blog and it will be good to see updates as the baby is born. The time is quickly passing and we are a week or so away from the Lit'l Man being born. I sometimes lay in bed at night thinking about it and how exciting this is going to be. You look great in your pregnancy and I'm glad it has gone so well. Love you lots and I'll be hittin' the Jfam blog for more fun in the future.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I'm waitin' to hear the news. He'll be here so soon! How are you feeling?

    Thanks for your encouraging words! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm excited to keep up on it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for blogging Holls! I'm glad you were inspired and you can certainly link me. I am not normally an asker either, then someone asked me if they could link me and I thought, "hmm, should I be asking?"

    I was going to use Audrenator as my blog name, then decided not to...oh memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails